New seascape for the painting classes.
This painting was created for the painting classes, is a simple and charming painting for a person that is starting to paint and wants to learn about the ocean, reflections of a boat sailing and most important the little house in the cliff of the sand dunes.
This painting can be done in 2 medias, Oil Paintings or Acrylics.
There are many brands of acrylic paintings that I have tested but the one that I like the most is: SOHO, Urban Artistic Acrylic: Excellent paintings, sold at more reasonable price by Jerry’s Arterama. 3060 Wake Forest Road, Raleigh, NC 27609. (919) 876-6610
You can buy them at Michael’s, ACMoore, but again the most affordable ones are at Jerry’s Arterama and their brand is LUKAS.
Canvas: 12″x 9″
- Titanium White
- Cadmium Yellow Light
- Yellow Ochre
- Cadmium Red Medium
- Alizarin Crimson
- Flesh, Portrait Pink or Pale Pink
- Sap Green or Hookers Green
- Cerulean Blue (Hue)
- Ultramarine Blue
- Prussian Blue
- Dioxazine Purple
- Burnt Sienna
- Raw Sienna
- Burnt Unber
- Ivory Black
- Brushes, multi-purpose, polyvalent. There is a 10pc “Artist’s Loft” that provides most of the brushes for the beginning or the Pro Stroke-Power Creative Mark of Jerry’s Arterama.
- Black fine point Sharpie
- Easel (a simple table metal easel is fine)
- Paper towel
- Plastic plate to mix colors or a Paper Palette. SOHO has a very reasonable paper palette at Jerry’s Arterama.
You can learn and enjoy to do this painting in the painting classes:
Call Clina: 919-841-3132